Updated on 3rd June –
F.Y.J.C. ONLINE ADMISSION FORM HIGHLIGHTS 2019-20
- This time there is no offline admission.
- Admission is on the basis on merit.
- Zero admission round – In house, Minority ,Management and Bifocal Admission.
Matrix are laid down for Admission Procedure
5%— Govt. Quota (Sport, Ex-Serviceman and Transfer case)
5%— Project affected and earthquake person
3%— handicap student
10%- In-House quota
7%— Open quota
16%– Reservation quota
2% Reservation For Cultural Quota Cancelled.
F.C.F.S.(First Come First preference)—This facility is available in rare case
- Regular Round= Inhouse, Minority, Common Stream(Arts/Commerce/Science)
- Special Round – After three regular round
- F.C.F.S.Round(First Come First preference)=Students not taken admission in zero round and 3 Regular round
Criteria for 11th Std admission :
- English is compulsory subject in Std 10th.
- For getting admission in Science stream applicants securing 35 % in Science subject are eligible.
- One and Only one application is needed for applying in one stream. If the child wishes to change
the stream and preferences of the colleges they can do it in the Part II – Process
- Withdrawal of the application can be done if the applicant secures admission in polytechnic/ITI.
Hence they will be out of Online process.
- If the child gets admission in the Bifocal Stream they are advised to take admission in the concerned college as per the preferences and ask for computerized acknowledgement slip from the college. Then they will be away /out from the online process.
- If the candidate does not take admission even after the preferences given in regular round have one
more chance in the FCFS round ( First Come First Preference)
- Admission process starts from the 1st week of June after the declaration of S.S.C. results.
- No admission will be granted without registration for Std XI.(F.Y.J C)
- Part I – Registration will be done by the students
Part II – Optional form filled by the students & parents
FOR PART II OPTIONAL FORM
a. Students can opt minimum one college name and maximum 10 colleges
( For safer side they have to opt for 10 colleges name for admission)
b. Selection of the colleges according to own percentage. Last year cut off percentage of the respective
colleges, reservation category if any.
c. For Common Stream =Students can select only one stream. ( i.e either science, commerce or Arts) If any student want to change the stream he has to wait for 2nd round of admission. Login ID. will be the same for all the rounds.
- After registering for the 1st round and if the students received admission of their own choice in such case he/she has to pay full fees and confirm the admission. There is no provisional admission.
- There are 3 merit lists. Once in 15 days Merit list will be declared.
- You-Tube Channel—Type How to fill XIth online form part I &Part II View the video , understand it and fill Online form individually
- Students can take out print out of Part-I and Part-II form and Take principal’s Stamp and signature and retain with themselves No Print out should be submitted in the school office.
In case of Part I – Students can use User ID & password & open the online form enter S.S.C Seat No. Students can view all details which is submitted to the S.S.C. board confirm, save & give print out. Keep the Mobile No. same till the confirmation of your admission (for at least six months)
14.Pending Status in regards caste— Approval from the school
15.The Cost of booklets is Rs.250/- born by the students
16.For getting booklet should have to assemble in the respective Classroom on 1st June 2019. Class teacher would write students User Id and password given in the booklet and New secrete Password Should be created by the student. For New password question would be Uniform to all the students
Q.Best Friend name ? and the Answer in 6 digit letter would be reflected in the booklet as well as the sheet Provided by the class teacher.
- Students belonging to Handicapped, Sports, Cultural activities, competent authority certificate is must.
- There are different types of colleges
1)Aided college – where grants will be received from the education department. Here students have
to pay minimum fees
2) Unaided college – No grants from the government students have to pay full fees no concession.
3)Permanently unaided – No grants from the government students have to pay full fees no concession.
4) Self-financed colleges – No grants from the government students have to pay full fees no concession.
For Registration official website – WWW. Mumbai.11th admission.net
N.B. 1. Std 11th On line booklet will be issued on 1st June,2019
2. Information regarding filling online admission is given on the Smart board of every
10th std. classroom.
- After registration of part 1 form students can take out 2 print out and retain with themselves.
- School Web Site : www.fatimahighschool.in
XI ONLINE IS A PROCESS AND NOT COMPETITIONParents are requested not to insist student to go for particular stream
All admission would be done Online and not Offline.
Students would get the admission on the basis of percentage and Reservation
If available for particular college.
Once admission is confirmed on Zero Round he/she would submit online Marksheet and L.C from the respective school.
Kalachachani Results are distributed to the student Students can go through the result and select the line of course/ stream for future prospects.
Before taking /securing Admission parents should take into consideration
1) Subjects offered by the college.
2) Whether Aided or Unaided college.
3) Fees structure of the respective college.
4) Some colleges are self-financed so naturally the fees would be high