Welcome to the Online Admission section at www.fatimahighschool.in
Here you will find the latest status updates and information regarding the online admission process for Junior K.G. (academic year 2014-15). We request parents to keep checking this page to be informed about everything that you should know regarding your online admission application at Fatima High School.
Due to uncertainty from the part of PRATHMIK SHIKSHAN SANCHANALAY about the starting of admission process we are withholding the admission process until further notice. Kindly keep on checking our website regularly for further updates. We regret this inconvenience.
Important Update - Dec 2013 : The form submission date and time as printed on your online form is cancelled, until further notice. New date / times will be announced here on the website, as soon as we get clear guidelines from the PRATHMIK SHIKSHAN SANCHANALAY.
Online Admission Process details :
- Please check the Frequently Asked Questions Section (Click Here).
- We request you to keep your queries to the minimum, since most required information will be updated online. You may send your queries via email only.
- Email your queries ONLY at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application form will ONLY be available online on the dates mentioned above. Please do not miss your chance to apply for Jr.KG (2014-15) admission on these dates.
- You will have to type in all the details online into the form and take a print-out of the form.
- The print-out you take, will contain your appointment date and time with the school management.
- The appointment date and time is allotted automatically by the system and cannot be changed.
- On the appointment date, both parents along with the child should come to the school to meet the management. This is very important and without the parents or child in person, the form cannot be accepted.
- All the required documents (details will be mentioned on the form printout) - the originals should be brought with you on the appointment date, for verification. If necessary, original documents will be verified and returned immediately.
- Further details about the online admission process, the original documents necessary, tips for the appointment process etc. will be put online here as and when required, So please wait for more details and keep checking this website regularly to stay informed.
- Proof of Birth and Proof of Residence if found to be wrong, as judged by the school management, will render your application invalid, so please ensure you have the correct documents at the time of appointment.
- We strongly suggest that you retain a XEROX copy of the printed online form for your records and future reference. Some parents forget their application number that is needed later to check the admission status, hence retaining a copy of the form will be helpful.
We request you to be ready with all the details and original documents required for the admission.
- Please ensure that you have the latest update when you are at this page. To reload this page,in your keyboard, press the CTRL and F5 button together.
This page was last updated on Tuesday, 10th December 2013 at 8:00 AM